Membership Info for the Royal Canadian Legion
Membership is open to All Canadian Citizens
Founded 85 years ago The Royal Canadian Legion continues to be a prominent presence in communities across Canada.
Royal Canadian Legion Branch #91 In Langford, BC
For only $55/yr you can become a member to one of the oldest organizations in Canada. Founded 85 years ago The Royal Canadian Legion continues to be a prominent presence in communities across Canada. Each membership includes a subscription to Legion Magazine.
Who We Are
The Royal Canadian Legion is a non-profit Canadian ex-service organization (veterans organization) founded in 1925, with more than 400,000 members worldwide.
WHAT WE DO
Branch #91 (Langford) houses not only the Legion itself but also the Goldstream Food Bank Society, Christmas Food Hamper, Emergency Social Services, Metchosin & South Vancouver Island Lions Clubs, Boy Scouts & Girl Guides.
WE GIVE BACK
Along with the West Shore Poppy Fund, we annually donate 90K to these communities through social activities, supporting seniors, developing youth leaders as well as those who’ve suffered illness or injury arising from Military service.
Convenient to everything; major shopping malls, local speciality shops, banks, post office, Doctors, Dentist, walk-in Clinics, Victoria General Hospital, Seniors Centre, par three and champion class 18 hole golf courses, nature trails, swimming pool, curling and skating rink, library, some only 2 km from your new home. Also, there is excellent transportation to downtown core.
3 EASY STEPS TO JOIN THE LEGION OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Did you know the Legion sponsors a wide range of programs serving all citizens? These are just a few examples:
- Youth organizations and competitive sports
- Affordable and assisted living housing for veterans and seniors
- Special medical equipment, geriatric research and health education
- Bursaries and scholarships
- Veterans Transition Program
- Honour House and Cockrell House
- Introduces you to a larger family of citizens who work hard to give back to their communities, supporting each other and standing guard for all Canadian communities
Strength in Numbers | Member Benefits
When you become a member of The Legion you join a community 63,000 strong in British Columbia and the Yukon. As a Member you can access many benefits for your family members and community. Our Member Benefits Partners offer these services, with special benefits for Legion members.
- Insurance – Home, Travel, Life and Health
- Mortgage Financial Planning – The Mortgage Group
- Travel – Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Sandman Inns, Accent Inns, Travelodge
- Health – Philips Lifeline
- Financial – Legion MBNA MasterCard and Enabled Financial Solutions
- Funeral Planning – Familyside
- Family – Moore’s Clothing, ICI Paints, Relocation Services, Speedy Auto Service, ancestry.ca and Safe Bathing Centre
We’re Very Social
Social Activities & Competitive Sports
- Housing – affordable and assisted housing for elderly loved ones – over 6,000 units in BC!
- The Legion Magazine – 6 Issues of this historic and enthralling magazine
- Join us for a year and experience for yourself the new Legion in your Community.
You can use this form to send your filled out membership file to us directly. Just choose the file you filled out on your computer when the form asks for the attachment, and click send. It will find its way to us, and we will file it.